RBL Bank Balance Enquiry Number, RBL Missed Call Number, Toll Free
RBL Bank Balance Enquiry Number: Here is RBL bank missed call balance enquiry number. Actually, You can use below toll-free number to contact RBL bank customer care and also you can know bank balance. RBL Bank balance checking number and customer care number is 18004190610
RBL is one of the oldest private sector bank in India. This bank is headquartered in Kolhapur. RBL is known to offer diverse banking and financial services to its customers. The bank has a loyal customer base. Time and again, RBL has successfully implemented latest banking technologies in their services. The missed call balance enquiry number of RBL is – 18004190610.. The bank offers various services to its customers, such as – savings account, current account, micro loans, agri loans and fixed deposit. Missed call balance checking number of RBL Bank is – 18004190610.
check out latest guide for how to check RBL bank account balance enquiry. RBL Bank Toll Free Number, Email Address, RBL Bank Balance Enquiry. RBL Bank Account Balance Enquiry Number, RBL Bank Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number. RBL bank toll free customer care number. Check RBL account Balance by Miss Call. RBL Official Missed call balance enquiry number. RBL Miss Call Number for balance Check, Check RBL Bank Balance. RBL Bank Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number.
RBL Bank Balance Enquiry Number
RBL bank balance enquiry number to check bank balance by missed call – 18004190610 . Dial RBL balance check number and get account balance details through SMS.
RBL Bank (RBL) Balance Enquiry
If your Mobile number is Register with RBL Bank
If you mobile number already registered with RBL Bank then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your RBL Bank Balance…
Balance Detail –18004190610
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – Not Available
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with RBL Bank
If you mobile number is not registered with RBL Bank, then first you will require to register you mobile number with RBL Bank, Please Follow below procedure to Register your Mobile Number and Then check your bank balance very easily….
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Check RBL Balance Detail – 18004190610
- Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – Not Available
The Missed Call facility is available only for Savings and Current Accounts. Enquiries for other types of accounts such as Credit Card(CC), Over Draft(OD) and loan are not available.
Balance Enquiry by RBL Bank *99# Facility
RBL Bank and NPCI offer “RBL *99#”- USSD based Mobile App where Internet is not required, for Mobile Banking and Aadhaar based value added services
To get a USSD base mobile banking menu on your mobile screen follow these simple steps
- Dial *99*79# from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive the following welcome message “Welcome to National Unified USSD Platform for Mobile Banking. For any query, contact your nearest branch. SMS Charges apply”
- USSD based mobile banking menu is displayed on the screen.
a) RBL Bank Balance Enquiry by USSD
- Dial *99*79*1# for Balance Enquiry
- Enter last 4 digit of A/C No.
b) RBL Bank Mini Statement by USSD Code
- Dial *99*79*2# for Mini Statement (Last 3 Transactions)
- Enter last 4 digit of A/C No.
c) Fund Transfer – A/C No
- Dial *99*79*4# for IMPS Fund Transfer
- Enter 11 digit IFSC and full account number of the Beneficiary
- Enter Amount and remarks (Optional) separated with single space
d) Change MPIN
- Dial *99*79*7# to change MPIN
- Enter old MPIN and last 4 digit of A/C No. separated with single space
- Enter New MPIN
- Re-enter New MPIN
RBL Mobile Banking?
Accessing your RBL Bank account anytime, anywhere now made possible.Presenting RBL MoBank – The best mobile banking app that helps you do most of your online banking transactions through your smartphone. It’s fast, secure and easy.
With the convenience of 24/7 banking on the go, smartphone users can check account balances, view account summary, transfer balances and much more, without the need of physically visiting the bank branch.
To download RBL MoBank App on your smart phone, follow these simple steps:
- Go to Google Play Store/ App Store/ Windows Phone Store and search for the “RBL MoBank” App
- Download the app and install it on your smartphone
RBL Toll Free Number for General Enquiries
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs
- Customer Care Helpline: 1800 123 8040
In case of loss / theft / surrender / change of mobile number, you are advised to immediately contact your home branch for deletion / change of mobile number.
RBL Bank Customer Service Department
Customers can contact our Customer Service Department at the following Numbers between 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m on all working days (Except second and fourth Saturdays).
for any Queries/Grievances
Call us at: +91 22 61156300 to 99 OR 1800 123 8040
Credit Card Queries
RBL Bank Credit Card Helpline
022 6232 7777 OR 1800 121 9050
022 711 90 900
RBL Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
|Toll – Free Number For||Contact Number|
|Customer Care||1800 123 8040|
|Credit Card||1800 121 9050|
|Queries or Grievances||+91 22 61156300|
Direct Connect: Call us from your registered mobile number and we will instantly recognize you and connect you to a phone banking officer.
Requirements to Use RBL Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with RBL Bank (RBL)
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o RBL Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your RBL Account.
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- Some banks limit the no of times that you can avail this facility in a day. For example – Bank of Baroda customers can avail this facility maximum “5 times in a day”. Bank of India Customers can avail this facility maximum “2 times in a day”
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number
- HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Union Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Dena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Bank Holidays in India