Link Aadhaar Card to Canara Bank, Canara Bank Aadhar Link 2020
Link Aadhaar Card to Canara Bank via Online, Offline, SMS, Net Banking. How to link Aadhaar Card to Canara Bank Account: Check Step by Step guide for linking Aadhaar Card to your Canara Account Number. Check out our exclusive guide for Aadhaar Card Seeding with your Canara Account Number. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has clarified that it is necessary to link the bank account with the Aadhaar. Information on Link Aadhaar Card to Canara Bank via Online, Offline, SMS, Net Banking
What is the last date for Link Aadhaar Card to Canara Bank
- In June this year, by issuing the notification on behalf of the Central Government it was said that it has become necessary to link the Aadhaar with the Canara bank account.
- If you have an account in Canara bank, by 31 December you will need to link your account to the Aadhaar Card. If you do not link the account, then you will get a problem with the transaction. Your account can also be closed.
Steps to update Aadhaar in your Canara Bank Accounts
Government of India has mandated the linking of AADHAR number to Bank Accounts. Pre-Requisite: Your AADHAR Number
- Insert your ATM card. Select a Language.
- Enter your PIN Number and Click on “Continue”
- Click “Main Menu” on “Fast Cash Menu” screen.
- Click “Other Services” on “Transaction” screen.
- Click “More” on “Services” screen.
- Click on “AADHAR NUMBER REGISTRATION”.
- Bank and UIDAI may share your AADHAR details with each other for the purpose of authentication. Click on “CORRECT” if you agree.
- Enter your 12- digit AADHAR NUMBER & click on “CORRECT”. Re-enter your 12- digit AADHAR NUMBER & click on “CORRECT”
- Select the appropriate account type.
- A message “REGISTRATION IS SUCCESSFUL AND IS SUBJECT TO AADHAR VERIFICATION” will be displayed. Your AADHAR number will be linked to your account within 3 working days, subject to verification from UIDAI. You will also receive an SMS upon successful verification and linkage.
Linking Your Aadhaar Card to Your Canara Account through the Offline
Before commencing the process of linking your Aadhaar Card to your Canara bank account, you will require few documents ready with you, including an original copy and photocopy of your Aadhaar Card, your Canara passbook and the Aadhaar Card linking form that can be downloaded from the Canara website or you may get that form form Canara Branch.
Now you will require to fill information required in the form by entering the name and address of your branch, your Canara account number, your name and address as printed on the Aadhaar Card, and your Aadhaar Number or aadhar UID number. Now Attach A photocopy of your Aadhaar Card with the form. After you have completed entering the necessary details, you will be required to visit to your bank branch to submit the application to a representative or official of the bank.
In next step bank will verify your details and The bank will accept the original Aadhaar Card along with a photocopy and will then start the verification process, cross-checking the information you have provided with the information on the Aadhaar database. If the details match, the processing of your application will begin, and once that has been completed, you will receive a notification from the bank at your registered mobile number that your Aadhaar Card has been successfully linked to your Canara account.
Aadhaar Linking through Canara Bank Internet Banking
- If you are an internet banking user, then you can log into Canara Bank Net Banking and access the link “Link your Aadhaar number” under “My Accounts“, appearing on the left panel of the screen.
- From the Homepage, you can see “Link Aadhaar” option then select Aadhaar Registration.
- Upon clicking on the link, you will get a form will appear. Fill out the form by entering your account number and Aadhaar number.
- The last 2 digits of registered mobile number (non-editable) will be displayed to the customer.
- After entering the details, click on checkbox front of “I Agree.”
Click on continue.
- In the next page, a successful submission message along with a reference id will be displayed.
- In the next 24-48 working hours, you will receive the status of your Aadhaar seeding on your registered mobile number.