Link Aadhaar Card to United Bank via Online, Offline, SMS, Net Banking
United Bank Aadhaar Card Link Process, How to Link Aadhaar with United Bank of India Account. How to link Aadhaar Card to United Bank Account: Check Step by Step guide for linking Aadhaar Number to your United Account Number. Check out our exclusive guide for Aadhaar Card Seeding with your United bank of India Account Number. The Reserve Bank of India has clarified that it is necessary to link the bank account with the Aadhaar. Information on Linking Aadhaar to your Bank account…
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) was established by Government of India with an objective to implement Multipurpose National Identity Card or Unique Identification Card (UID Card) in India.
As per the strategy of UIDAI, enrolment into the Aadhaar system is to be carried out by various entities of Central, State Govts, Public Sector Undertakings and other organizations which in the normal course of activities interact with the residents. These entities are described as “Registrars” in the UIDAI terminology. Banks are therefore, reckoned as Registrars for enrolling its present and the potential account holders.
What is the last date for Link Aadhaar Card to United Bank
- In June this year, by issuing the notification on behalf of the Central Government it was said that it has become necessary to link the Aadhaar with the bank account.
- If you have an account in any bank, you will need to link your account to the Aadhaar Card. If you do not link the account, then you will get a problem with the transaction. Your account can also be closed.
Steps to update Aadhaar in your United Bank Accounts
In terms of amendments made under Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Second Amendment Rules, 2017, all accounts need to be aadhaar seeded and authenticated with biometric or Yes-No facility
In order to facilitate the customers to seed aadhaar in accounts/authenticate already seeded accounts, our bank has come out with a secure web page through which any customer can do the same sitting at home. Since the seeding/authentication is OTP based, only those customers whose mobile numbers are updated in bank accounts as well as in aadhaar database can use this facility.
Please Note – Individual and Sole Proprietorship accounts can be linked online. For Partnership & Company accounts submit Aadhaar linking request in the nearest branch.
We suggest the following:
Step1: Please Enter the valid account number and Aadhaar Number and click on the “Continue” button , Then you will get OTP (One Time Password ) to your registered Mobile.
Step2: Enter the OTP & Captcha and click on Validate button , One the OTP is validated your will be redirected to another page which prompt for Aadhaar Number.
Step3: Enter the Aadhaar Number click on “continue” Button, then you will get OTP on registered mobile with UAIDI. Enter the received OTP from UAIDI and validate it by clicking on “Validate ” Button . One it is successful you will be shown your personal details.
You can check the status of Aadhaar linking with your United Bank of India account online as well. Here’s how to do that:
- Visit United Bank of India’s official web page
- Enter your 13 digit account number
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Click on Check Status button
- Your Aadhaar linking status will be displayed on the screen
- Step I – Dial *99*99*1#
- Step II – Enter your Aadhaar number
- Step III – Confirm the Aadhaar number
- Step IV – Upon confirmation, you will see whether your Aadhaar is linked to United Bank of India or not
- Step V – If not, approach the bank officials to link Aadhaar with your bank account
Linking Your Aadhaar Card to Your United Account through the Offline
Before commencing the process of linking your Aadhaar Card to your United bank of India account, you will require few documents ready with you, including an original copy and photocopy of your Aadhaar Card, your United Bank of India passbook and the Aadhaar Card linking form that can be downloaded from the United Bank of India website or you may get that form form United Branch.
Now you will require to fill information required in the form by entering the name and address of your branch, your United account number, your name and address as printed on the Aadhaar Card, and your Aadhaar Number or aadhar UID number. Now Attach A photocopy of your Aadhaar Card with the form. After you have completed entering the necessary details, you will be required to visit to your bank branch to submit the application to a representative or official of the bank.
In next step now bank will verify your details and The bank will accept the original Aadhaar Card along with a photocopy and will then start the verification process, cross-checking the information you have provided with the information on the Aadhaar database. If the details match, the processing of your application will begin, and once that has been completed, you will receive a notification from the bank at your registered mobile number that your Aadhaar Card has been successfully linked to your United Bank of India account.
- link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account
- link Aadhaar Card to PNB Bank Account
- link Aadhaar Card to BOI (Bank of India)
- How to link Aadhaar Card to BOB
- Link Aadhaar Card to HDFC Bank
- Link Aadhaar Card to ICICI Bank
- Link Aadhaar Card to Indusind Bank
- Link Aadhaar Card to Axis Bank
- Link Aadhaar Card to Canara Bank
- United Bank of India NEFT
- United Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
- United Bank UPI App