SIB UPI App, Download South Indian Bank Android UPI App M-Pay
SIB UPI App, Download South Indian Bank Android UPI App M-Pay From Play Store – Direct Link. Unified Payment Interface app from SIB of India : Add any Bank account…the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) launched the much awaited Unified Payments Interface (UPI). RBI Launches UPI App, Now you can easily Transfer payments to other persons by using below South Indian Bank UPI App. there are many queries related to South Indian Bank UPI Android App like – How to download South Indian Bank UPI App, what is the UPI, and what does it mean to you?, How UPI Payment System Work, Here’s a quick guide to everything you need to know about the UPI.
This is the official mobile banking application from South Indian Bank with Unified Payment Interface (UPI) now available for all Bank Customers.
Welcome to the world of mobile convenience! SIB M-Pay is South Indian Bank’s mobile banking product, which offers you a complete range of financial transactions. You can send/receive funds 24X7 to any bank, top up your Prepaid mobile, Recharge your DTH services, Merchant Payments etc with SIB M-Pay. No additional charges for these services.
The instant inter-bank fund transfer service is facilitated through the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) of NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India)
SIB UPI App, Download South Indian Bank UPI App
By Using South Indian Bank App you can Make payments easier using Virtual Payment Address(VPA) Pay & collect Payments Very Easily. On 5th September South Indian Bank Launched his UPI Apk, Many other banks already launched UPI App and SIB launched his UPI App on 5th September
|South Indian Bank UPI App||Click Here to Download South Indian Bank UPI Apk (Direct Link Play Store)|
Steps to Download SIB UPI App
- Step 1 – Visit on Play Store Site – https://play.google.com
- Step 2 – Now in Search Box, Please write South Indian Bank UPI App – M-Pay
- Step 3 – Now you can see various Apps on Search Page, Please click on “SIB UPI App – M-Pay” (South Indian Bank is Official UPI App of SIB)
- Step 4 – Now Please click on “Install” Button
- Step 5 – Now Your app is successfully installed, Your App is Ready to Use for UPI Transactions
Click Here to Download South Indian Bank UPI Apk (Direct Link)
Details For South Indian Bank UPI Android App
|App Name||SIB UPI- M-Pay|
|Bank Name||South Indian Bank|
|Downloads||100,000 – 500,000|
|Version of App||4.2.0|
|Download Link||Click Here to Download|
How to Use South Indian Bank Bank UPI App
- Every Customer will need to have a bank account and a smart phone to use South Indian Bank UPI App
- Now Please Download South Indian Bank UPI UPI app from Play Store or Using Above Procedure
- Now Install South Indian Bank UPI App in Your Smartphone
- After Install UPI APP, Please Open your app
- Now your App is asking for Send a SMS for Confirm your mobile number
- After Confirmation of your Mobile Number, South Indian Bank UPI App is started and Show all Menus of South Indian Bank App
- Now Please Create your account or Create your Profile on South Indian Bank UPI App by Entering Following details – Name, Email, Gender, Mobile number, DOB etc..
- After Creating your Profile you will require to set your unique Virtual ID and Generate MPIN by using your Debit Card
- Now your South Indian Bank UPI App is ready to pay, collect and Check your bank balance
How South Indian Bank UPI App is Working
- To send money to someone, you need to know only their UPI ID – a virtual identity like an email address. This could be your name, or your phone number, so for example, if your phone number is 1234567890, then your virtual address could be 1234567890@sib (if your bank is South Indian Bank) or 1234567890@sbi (if you’re an State bank of India customer), and so on.
- By Using UPI app not need of knowing the recipient’s name, their bank account number, and IFSC code (or bank branch).
- UPI is built on top of the IMPS, which you may have used to transfer money between bank account. Like IMPS, UPI is immediate, and works 24×7, through the year, unlike NEFT or RTGS or iMPS services, which have specific working hours.
- The UPI can also be used for shopping online – instead of entering your debit card number, expiry date, and CVV code, followed by waiting for the OTP, you’d just enter your UPI ID, and get an alert on your phone to verify the transaction.
Facilities Available under SIB M-Pay
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- Send Money
- Collect Money
- Set MPIN
- Instant inter/ intra bank fund transfer
- Mobile recharge
- DTH recharge.
- IMPS Merchant Payment.
- Generate MMID/ Retrieve MMID
The salient features of SIB M-Pay are as follows:
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- Available for all Bank Customer
- Virtual address for your Bank account
- Instant interbank fund transfers
- Available 24 x 7 throughout the year, even on holidays.
What are the requirements for using UPI?
You should have following:
- An android phone with internet service
- An operative bank account in any Bank
- The mobile number being registered with UPI, must be linked to the bank account.
- Active debit card relating to this account for creating mPIN.
How do I register in the South Indian Bank UPI application?
- Create your profile.
- Create Virtual Address for linked account. eg :abc@sib ;123@sib
- Add/Link your Bank account.
- Register for Mobile Banking on-the-fly
- Set MPIN for selected account..