Union Bank recently launched his UPI App here we provide complete details for Union Bank UPI app, Union Bank UPI App, Download Union UPI Android App From Play Store – Direct Link. Download Union Bank of india UPI App. Free Download Union Bank UPI App Apk from Play Store. Download Union unified payment interface app.RBI Launches UPI App, Now you can easily Transfer payments to other persons by using below Union UPI App. there are many queries related to Union UPI Android App like – How to download Union UPI App, what is the UPI, and what does it mean to you?, How UPI Payment System Work, Here’s a quick guide to everything you need to know about the UPI.
UPI (Unified Payments Interface) application is a payment system that allows you to transfer money between any two parties. UPI Application allows customer to instantly transfer money to someone else using the IMPS payment framework, without having to know their bank account number or IFSC code. All you need is their virtual identity, which could be xxxx@unionbank (just as an example), or xxxx@uboi (just replace 1234567890 with your phone number here).
Union Bank UPI App, Download Union UPI Android App From Play Store
By Using Union App you can Make payments easier using Virtual Payment Address(VPA) Pay & collect Payments Very Easily. On 23rd November 2016 Union Launched his UPI Apk, Many other banks already launched UPI App and Union Bank launched his UPI App on 23rd November 2016.
|Union UPI App||Click Here to Download Union UPI Apk (Direct Link Play Store)|
Steps to Download Union Bank UPI App
Step 1 – Visit on Play Store Site – https://play.google.com
Step 2 – Now in Search Box, Please write Union UPI App
Step 3 – Now you can see various Apps on Search Page, Please click on “Union ” (Union is Official UPI App of Union Bank)
Step 4 – Now Please click on “Install” Button
Step 5 – Now Your app is successfully installed, Your App is Ready to Use for UPI Transactions
Click Here to Download Union UPI Apk (Direct Link)
Details For Union UPI Android App
|App Name||Union UPI App|
|Bank Name||Union Bank of India|
|Last Updated||January 13, 2016|
|Downloads||500,000 – 10,00,000|
|Version of App||1.0.43|
How to Use Union Bank UPI App
- Every Customer will need to have a bank account and a smart phone to use Union UPI App
- Now Please Download Union UPI UPI app from Play Store or Using Above Procedure
- Now Install Union UPI App in Your Smartphone
- After Install UPI APP, Please Open your app
- Now your App is asking for Send a SMS for Confirm your mobile number
- After Confirmation of your Mobile Number, Union UPI App is started and Show all Menus of Union App
- Now Please Create your account on Union UPI App by Entering Following details – Name, Email, Gender, Mobile number, DOB etc..
- Now you will require to set your unique Virtual ID and Generate MPIN by using your Debit Card
- Now your Union UPI App is ready to pay, collect and Check your bank balance
How Union UPI App is Working
- To send money to someone, you need to know only their UPI ID – a virtual identity like an email address. This could be your name, or your phone number, so for example, if your phone number is 1234567890, then your virtual address could be 1234567890@uboi (if your bank is Union) or 1234567890@axis (if you’re an Axis bank customer), and so on.
- By Using UPI app not need of knowing the recipient’s name, their bank account number, and IFSC code (or bank branch).
- UPI is built on top of the IMPS, which you may have used to transfer money between bank account. Like IMPS, UPI is immediate, and works 24×7, through the year, unlike NEFT or RTGS services, which have specific working hours.
- The UPI can also be used for shopping online – instead of entering your debit card number, expiry date, and CVV code, followed by waiting for the OTP, you’d just enter your UPI ID, and get an alert on your phone to verify the transaction.
Features of Union UPI App
Following are the transaction sets supported
- User profile registration
- Bank accounts creation
- Payment address creation
- PIN generation
Core transaction functionality
- Pay request
- Collect request
- Collect request approval (Payer approval through Mobile application)
- Debiting / Crediting Payer / Payee accounts
- Virtual address resolution for NPCI-UPI
- Support for all 2-party, 3-party and 4-party models of NPCI UPI
- Third party address book management
What are the requirements for using UPI?
You should have following:
- An android phone with internet service
- An operative bank account in any Bank
- The mobile number being registered with UPI, must be linked to the bank account.
- Active debit card relating to this account for creating mPIN.
How do I register in the Union UPI application?
- Create your profile.
- Add bank account.
- Create Virtual Id for linked account.
- Set PIN for selected account.